BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

hello !

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle , and the life of the candle will not be shortened . Happiness never decreases by being shared !

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My ChildhOOd Memories...

HYE... it may sound pretty creepy isn't it ?Whoah..i'm back...
First and foremost , Hello April 2010 ! what a year..This time around , i'm gonna tell u about my previous childhood life...Actually , zis idea come from my best mate MUNIRAH hahaha...

On top af all, i was born in 1992 in december...hmmm how may i start zis story ???
But before that , in my own opinion , childhood is ze best among ze best stage in my life...At this particular moment , i got ze chances to fdeel the real freedom...hahaha...WHY ???
This is because...at those times , i's able to do anything zat i want ze most , i could go where i'd intended to go...No one 's going to stop me at that time...
I's a child at those times...Who care? Unless i's not going to hurt myself...That make my parents so too ze whole family feel a great sense of worry...

All right , stop there.... To be honest , my childhood memories is the best one,...ze memorable one...although i'm quite wary of putting it down in words in case that robs it of its magic...[who knows] My childhood mostly reveals on my parents and me as during those sweet time..i's alone [i'm ze eldest] but a matter of fact, i's very happy . Never feel lonely...always being pampered and being hugs by my parents so too my aunts n not to forget my brother[cousin] .

As long as i can remember...my parents loved to bring me to many new places...Maybe i did have venture ze whole Malacca state very well than my other siblings...The prove 's that there're lots of my pictures in different places. It's awesome , really great!! Extremely great!!What a great pleasure to look back at those old albums...

Besides , i did have lots of colourful ., beautiful outfits like dresses , jeans , t-shirts , blouses , skirts even ze accessories...NICE REALLY NICE!!!
I did love those outfits...If can i want to frame all those outfitsin my room...Unfortunately, they're not available...i don't know where all those outfits =p

Moreover , during those childhood time , i did learn many new things in my early life..I learnt how to be mature [ but until now , people do proclaiming me as ze youngest..but i'm not...i'm ze eldest] i did also learn how to ride bicycle..Seriously , i did get those experiences from a brother [my previous neighbor] .He's smart , intelligent , tall and really kind...At those time , i just made friends mostly with boys...maybe all my cousin at that time mostly were males..hahaha...

Now , that 'brother' has further up his studies overseas... Cannot be doubted that , i do hope to meet him again to say my gratitude and thanks for those moments n for taught me many new things...In the meantime, i do feel shy to face him again huhuhu... as grown up...hahaha
WEIRD!!!

I think zat's all for now..
Actually there're so many precious memories...Beautiful one...But i'm not going to put all those here...

So , appreciate all those wonderful moments in ur life..if possible
SEE U NEXT TIME !!!
BUBYE.....
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

huhu...
childhood memories...
interesting...

Thieera said...

thanks munirah for ur help !!!

Unknown said...

welcome
:))