BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

hello !

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle , and the life of the candle will not be shortened . Happiness never decreases by being shared !

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Book Review

Hello there !!!
It's kind of really frustrating to note that i jz sitting at home , putting on weight....hahahhaha...
Therefore , recently , i'd asked my dad to bring me to the bookstore [to find something that interesting (may be that is the right word huh..) for me to do..]

While i leisuring to find the best book or novels...my dad came to the rescue...hahahha...seriously i was at a lost at that time to find some suitable reading materials...

At that moment , my dad suggest me to read a philosophy book...i do wonder myself 'PHILOSOPHY' whoah...i's going to read that book...
Frankly , i felt a kind of suprised too why my dad suggested me that book , but later on i did know what is the reason....to teach me...huhuhu...

The book was written by EDWARD DE BONO
The title of the book is SIX THINKING HATs...
Sounds appealing right ?
Based on my review , each of the 6 thinking hats has a colour: white , red , black , yellow , green and blue... all of these hats symbolise something special...

From the book....
For the white hat , it shows neutral and objective . The white hat is concerned with objective facts and figure .
The red hat suggest anger , rage and emotions . it gives the emotional view .
Black hat , is sombre and serious . It is cautious and careful .
Now yellow hat , is sunny and positive .
Green hat indicates new ideas .
Blue hat is concerned with control .

That's all that i can tell about this book at this session[hahahaha] Anywhere , for further details...let's us read...
LIke a QuoTe that goes :
Reading is a basic tool
in the LIVING of a GOOD LIFE.-MORTIMER ADLER-
see ya' next time...
bubye for now...





0 comments: